Shilpayan Prashikshan Sansthan is one of the most appreciated and acknowledged NGOs based in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is accredited by the prestigious Ministry of Women and Child Development, the Social Welfare Board, and the Jail and Police Department.
It was founded in the year 1997 with the prime objective of uplifting underprivileged women and children and the welfare of prisoners.
As a dedicated institution, accumulated and continuous efforts are made towards empowering them and making them self-reliant and independent. We help them by boosting their confidence and self-respect to turn them into responsible contributors to the family and society at large.
Shilpayan is also privileged to be the esteemed platform and provider for the Domestic Violence Act and POCSO Act as accredited by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
Mrs. Laxmi Ashok
- 30+ Years of experience in social service sector as social entrepreneur with expertise on subject areas like Issue Based Counseling(women issues, family disputes, martial issues, child protection), Skill Development Programs, to name a few
- 20+ Years of experience in Prisoner’s Welfare & Rehabilitation
- 15000+ total cases counselled during the entire career
- Protection Officer for Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Former Chairperson, All India Women’s Conference(AIWC), Jaipur Branch (2010-2019)
- Member of various committee’s with various department of Govt. Of Rajasthan
- Education : MSW(Masters of Social Work), MA-Sociology